GI Campaign introduces new standards for 360°, real-time, individualised campaign deployment
GI Insight, the customer insight people, have introduced new standards in multi-channel marketing with their innovative platform, GI Campaign.
GI Campaign offers users the ability to
• identify and capture customer behaviour;
• segment customers into different behavioural groups;
• apply a built in decision engine that delivers personalised messages for each customer;
• automatically set up programmatic communications that activate email messages in real-time triggered by customer action.
In fact, GI Campaign can activate targeted communications through all marketing channels – email, postal mail, permission-based telephone, text, etc. These triggered communications vary from sales closure incentives, to upsell/cross-sell offers, to abandoned basket retrieval strategies.
GI Campaign integrates easily with existing customer database applications, whether CRM systems, bespoke Single Customer View (SCV) relational databases, loyalty systems, and more, helping to maximise existing investments. GI Campaign will also return results to existing customer management systems to update customer information and insight.
In a new capability for marketers, GI Campaign not only delivers real-time deployment based on online customer behaviour, but also offers unique capabilities to link into a company’s SCV database of customer intelligence – offline and online. This allows users to implement campaigns, and triggers, based on their 360o view of the customer, making offers and messages as appropriate, informed and targeted as possible, leading to improved response, sales and loyalty.
The key benefits offered by GI Campaign may be summarised as:-
• Fast campaign setup for media and dynamic creative deployment, personalised round customer behaviour
• Plan and deploy one-off, recurring or triggered campaigns across multi-media platforms
• Easily integrate with third-party platforms (Email providers, SCV, CRM, Loyalty, etc.)
• Embedded product recommendation engine based on customer behaviour to remarket, upsell, cross-sell or activate visitors into actual purchasers
• Built-in real-time marketing reporting to demonstrate true campaign ROI
• Self-serve or guaranteed fully managed service, adaptable to each user’s needs, including 24/7 support
Pre-launch customer, private equity backed footwear retailer Brantano, has invested in the innovative capabilities of GI Campaign. Brantano needed a high capability system that would work with its existing systems. GI Campaign gave the company the flexibility to generate the precise data and detail required to trigger product recommendations, and also effectively retrieve abandoned baskets. Brantano also now applies the system to many other messages such as welcome, reactivation and much more. The most tangible result is that 5% of Brantano’s online revenue now comes from behaviour-driven campaigns.
Mark Wilding, [Digital Director] at GI Insight, adds, “The market has been crying out for a solution that easily links to existing customer management applications, while adding powerful capabilities to rapidly implement intelligent product recommendation strategies. Online and offline, customers are coming to expect marketing communications properly tailored to their individual profile and behaviour. The closer one can get, the better the commercial results, and the more likely the customer is to stay loyal and profitable.”
Click here to read this piece in The Retail Bulletin.